Thursday, December 28, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to Theology 101. The goal for 2007 is an intensive study of the New Testament. I'm really excited about this goal and I look forward to sharing ideas with anyone who wants to come on this year-long trek with me!

I'm compiling a week-by-week reading list. Having it set in that format helped me out tremendously last year as I studied the Old Testament. The books I'm including in this years reading are:

~The New Testament (King James Version (online) & Joseph Smith's "New Translation" of the Bible[JST]) (online)

If you have other books that would fit in with this years study, please let me know.

I'll post the week-by-week guide as soon as it is done.

I'd like this to be a community blog. If you would like to join the discussion, email me at featherskyfalling@hotmail.com and I'll add you! More opinions make for a better study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home